We’ve been under some level of quarantine for quite a while already. Last week, I saw Jeremy Cook tweet about staying at home, and what a huge change this HASN’T been for him. I figured I’d poke at him with the suggestion that they need to do an isolation episode of The Create/Invent Podcast.
When is the, "We're Bored. We're Quarantined. So We're Podcasting!" episode of the podcast coming out? :)— Pat Regan (@patsheadcom) March 23, 2020
I haven’t listened yet, but my wife listened last night. I asked her how I did. All she said was, “You lied to them!”
I was hurt! I don’t remember telling any lies whatsoever!
She said, “When we were riding at the park, I didn’t hear the lady say ‘There goes that guy again!’ You heard her say that!”
She’s correct. This is what I remember as well. I must have goofed up the story a bit. I hope I didn’t ruin it!
Do you think I can remember what we talked about? Here’s what I can recall:
- Electric unicycles and other modes of personal electric transportation
- FPV quadcopters and the FAA’s terrible proposed rule changes
- Deciding not to have my Kestrel FPV quadcopter frame manufactured
- Fitting a Fiat inside the back of an RV
- TV’s Knight Rider
- Jeremy’s Keurig-based plant-watering system
- Low interest rates
- That 15 MPH must be around 80 KPH
- Getting recognition for being a patron on Patreon
- The fact that Max Maker is on Instagram and he didn’t tell me!
I had a good time. We were a bit rowdy and probably more than a little offensive during pregame. I asked if I should tone myself down, but Max and Jeremy didn’t suggest that I should, though I did do my best not to offend anyone in the audience.
Let me know how I did in the comments, or stop by the Butter, What?! Discord server to chat with me about it!