We’ve been under some level of quarantine for quite a while already. Last week, I saw Jeremy Cook tweet about staying at home, and what a huge change this HASN’T been for him. I figured I’d poke at him with the suggestion that they need to do an isolation episode of The Creativity Podcast.
When is the, "We're Bored. We're Quarantined. So We're Podcasting!" episode of the podcast coming out? :)— Pat Regan (@patsheadcom) March 23, 2020
I haven’t listened yet, but my wife listened last night. I asked her how I did. All she said was, “You lied to them!”
I was hurt! I don’t remember telling any lies whatsoever!
She said, “When we were riding at the park, I didn’t hear the lady say ‘There goes that guy again!’ You heard her say that!”
She’s correct. This is what I remember as well. I must have goofed up the story a bit. I hope I didn’t ruin it!
Do you think I can remember what we talked about? Here’s what I can recall:
- Electric unicycles and other modes of personal electric transportation
- FPV quadcopters and the FAA’s terrible proposed rule changes
- Deciding not to have my Kestrel FPV quadcopter frame manufactured
- Fitting a Fiat inside the back of an RV
- TV’s Knight Rider
- Jeremy’s Keurig-based plant-watering system
- Low interest rates
- That 15 MPH must be around 80 KPH
- Getting recognition for being a patron on Patreon
- The fact that Max Maker is on Instagram and he didn’t tell me!
I had a good time. We were a bit rowdy and probably more than a little offensive during pregame. I asked if I should tone myself down, but Max and Jeremy didn’t suggest that I should, though I did do my best not to offend anyone in the audience.
Let me know how I did in the comments, or stop by the Butter, What?! Discord server to chat with me about it!